WHAT YOU SEE PARTNERSHIP
What You See Festival is the first and only annual, international and multidisciplinary arts festival in the Netherlands that makes a sustainable commitment to a specific theme through art. Gender, diversity, LGBTQIA+ Rights, inclusion and identity affect everyone. That is why What You See Festival focuses on a broad audience and brings theatre, dance, exhibitions, workshops, music and debate to cultural hotspots and unorthodox locations in Utrecht. As an open, progressive and cultural city, Utrecht offers the perfect context for this festival.
And your organisation can now become a partner of What You See Festival!
WHY BECOME A PARTNER?
As a partner:
- you build on your brand awareness in Utrecht and beyond. With more than 100,000 views per year on social media, a poster campaign throughout the city and visibility in all the cultural hotspots in Utrecht, you will be showing your brand to a new and young audience.
- you show that diversity, inclusion and equality are not just words, but mainly actions.
- you get access to performances, afterparties, openings, drinks and special events
- you can receive tax benefits because of the ANBI status of What You See Festival.
Art can change the world. This is the motto of What You See Festival. Not as a naive attempt to simplify the world. Rather, we are convinced that art can make the complexity of the world visible and tangible. From the need to contribute to an inclusive and diverse society, we develop a new program for a wide audience every year.
With a program filled with performances, exhibitions, film, music and content, the festival radiates both urgency and joy. What You See shows a variety of bodies and perspectives that are rarely shown so prominently in unison. With gender at the core, we opt for an intersectional approach in which other aspects of identity, are strongly emphasised. With this, the festival offers unique art experiences and invites spectators, artists and staff to broaden and deepen their own perspectives.
Does your organisation want to become a partner of What You See Festival? Get in touch to see if there is a match!
FORMS OF PARTNERSHIP
BASIC € 1.000,-
- Logo and name on the website, in the program booklet, on the posters, the newsletter, the promo films and the aftermovie.
VIP € 2.500,-
- Logo and name on the website, in the program book, on the posters, the newsletter, the promo films and the aftermovie.
- Half an advertising page in the program book of What You See Festival.
- An invitation for 5 persons to the opening drink and night of What You See Festival on Thursday 17 November 2022.
MAIN SPONSOR STARTING AT € 10.000,-
- Logo and name on the website, in the program book, on the posters, the newsletter, the promo films and the aftermovie. With the mention of being the main sponsor.
- An entire advertising page in the programme book of the What You See Festival.
- Prior to the festival, a meeting between the artistic director of What You See Festival and your team to share all the ins and outs of the festival.
- An invitation for 10 people to the opening drink and the night of What You See Festival on Thursday 17 November 2022.
- Ten tickets and a behind-the-scenes tour of the exclusive once-only concert by K’s Choice with a 100-strong choir in the Stadsschouwburg Utrecht on Saturday 19 November 2022.
Contact What You See Festival to discuss the possibilities!