Are you coming to What You See Festival in Utrecht? On this page you will find all the practical information you need to prepare your visit.
- Tickets for the performances of What You See Festival are only available via this website and 30 minutes before the start of a performance at the theater.
- You can pay for your tickets with iDEAL, after which you will receive a confirmation of your purchase and an e-ticket by email. This e-ticket gives access to the performance. The QR code of the e-ticket will be scanned at the door. Download your ticket on your smartphone/tablet or take your printed e-ticket with you. Did you buy tickets online but did not receive an e-mail? Please check your spam box.
- Be on time. Access to the venue is not possible after the stated starting time.
- Purchased tickets with a discount (student discount, up to 18 years discount, or discount with CJP- or U-pas) are only valid on presentation of a valid discount card.
- Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Would you like to make use of a wheelchair space? We will be happy to assist you at email@example.com.
- Would you like to come to a performance of What You See Festival with a group (>10 visitors)? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the possibilities and group discounts.
- Do you have a question about ticket sales of What You See Festival? Mail your question to email@example.com. During the festival days (18-21 November 2021) you can also reach us by phone at 06-30093796.
What You See Festival adheres to the corona regulations in force at the time of the festival. When purchasing a ticket, you agree to comply with these rules and to show a valid QR code for access.
We implemented the following regulations in relation to COVID (adapted based on the press conference of 12 November):
- Stay home in case of COVID complaints.
- Bring a QR code (vaccinated, cured or tested) and ID. You will be asked for this at the entrances of the different locations.
- Visitors can only take a seat in the foyer, of which 70 are available in Theater Kikker. Is the foyer full? Then we will escort you to the auditorium.
- The bar in the foyer of Theater Kikker and Stadsschouwburg Utrecht is open until 20:00, after that time, no drinks can be consumed in the foyers.
- Mouth masks are not obligatory, but feel free to wear them if it makes you feel better!
What You See has performances and other activities in various locations throughout Utrecht.
– Theater Kikker: Ganzenmarkt 14
– Het Huis Utrecht: Boorstraat 107
– Stadsschouwburg Utrecht (SSBU): Lucasbolwerk 24
– Library Neude: Neude 11
– EKKO: Bemuurde Weerd Westzijde 3
ACCESSIBILITY IN DE THEATERS
What You See in Theater Kikker
Both theatres of Theater Kikker are accessible to wheelchair users and has a toilet that is suitable for wheelchair users. For performances in the Grote Zaal, there is a hearing loop for people with a hearing impairment. You can pick up the receiver set at the bar of Theater Kikker before the performance.
What You See in Het Huis Utrecht
Het Huis Utrecht is accessible for wheelchair users and has an adapted toilet suitable for wheelchair users. Unfortunately, this theatre does not have a hearing loop.
What You See in Stadsschouwburg Utrecht
Stadsschouwburg Utrecht is accessible for wheelchair users and has a toilet that is suitable for wheelchair users. For people with an hearing impairment, there is an infrared transmission system present. The accompanying hearing aids can be picked up at the reception desk before the performance.